Satunama Foundation is a national nonprofit organization that has a vision for plural, civilized, and sustainable Indonesia.
Satunama has a multi-faceted mission:
- Develop a common living culture that strives for individual basic rights and citizen’s collective rights especially who are most marginalized.
- Facilitate the growth and development of civil society organization striving their citizen’s rights and obligations.
- Develop democratic, just, transparent, accountable, and corruption-free ways of living.
- Strengthen cooperation network among individual, society, and organization in local to international level.
- Strengthen the state to fulfill citizen constitution rights.
- Building and strengthening Satunama, partners, and community organization culture.
- Mainstream sustainable environment (natural resources, water, energy, climate change), disaster risk management, gender, and children right fulfillment.
To achieve this mission, Satunama works with various stakeholders for various program. We are also open for any interest on internship.
The internship assignment and placement will depend on the applicant background and interest, and the feasible contribution that the applicant is able to make. For further information about Satunama, please visit our website www.satunama.org.
If you would like to join as a student volunteer in Satunama, please don’t be hesitate to contact us and share us:
- Your background and motivation (so we can understand where we can collaborate).
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of identity card and student card.
- Reference letter from the university.
Send all the documents to: email@example.com
Please write the subject: student volunteer_your name
*) After receiving your application, we will contact you for further discussion.